Experience Human Flight
- “Experience Human Flight with the Melbourne Skydive Centre.
melbourneskydivecentre.com.au/In February 2011, the five times world champions Fred Fugen and Vince Reffett from Soul Flyers were invited to Melbourne to provide advanced 3D coaching to some of Australia’s leading Skydive athlete talent.Shot on a GoProProduced: “Betty Wants In”
Winnipeg Traffic Helicopter time lapse GoPro HD
- @aviator147 Time Lapse mode on the camera set to take a picture every 5 seconds.
- Winnipeg’s CJOB Traffic Helicopter
- Evening flight in a Robinson R44
- Filmed with GoPro HD Hero Camera
- 90 minutes condensed to 1 minute.
Airboat South Florida Tamiami Trail
- Ridding on the river of grass in South Florida. Filmed with Gopro in 720p
Island Flashback – Jet Ski action from the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Took my mate’s GoPro HD camera for a trial with my other mate’s jetski on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Location is Cook Island – was awesome to catch some baby dolphins, turtles, fish etc. We gave the ski a good workout in the waves. Top weekend – thanks Jase!
GoPro HD: Speedflying at Chamonix, France
- Speedflying over the white caps of the French Alps with Neil Amonson. Some of the most stunning footage captured on the GoPro HD HERO Camera. Shot in 1080p30 and 960p30.
The 1st GoPro in Near Space (80,000ft)!
A group of engineers/designers from San Francisco made the balloon launch on 6/5/2010. Shot with 2 HD Hero cameras from GoPro. Launched from the California coast near Davenport, landed in Crows Landing 70 miles away. Peak altitude 80,000 feet. Acquired GPS, pressure, accelerometer, and temperature data with a Shadowbox (shadowboxlive.com). A big thank you to Kevin Macko for the great footage!
RC Plane Crash with Gopro Hero on board. Awesome footage.
- Don’t mind losing a $700 plane as long as it is all on video! This is some footage and Crash taken with a GoPro Hero HD at 720p. It was mounted underneath a E-Flte Eratix. Have had 4 years of successful flights with these planes, but I chose to go a little further away than normal and paid for it. Plane lost radio signal and ditched into Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia. NOTE : Sorry about the music… Anything nice youtube generally removes, so I needed to use royalty free.