“Me, my shark and I”. My GoPro video by Chuck Patterson
- Stand up paddling with a new GoPro HD HERO camera mounted on a 10 ft pole in search of getting video of the Great White shark at San Onofre state beach. I paddle out on my Hobie Stand up paddle board, 250 yards by myself and within minutes a shark surprised me with a swing of his tail, almost knocking me into the water. The shark swam away and another 7′ shark appeared and circled my board off and on for 12 minutes. it was an insane experience which i hope to enjoy again soon.
GoPro HD HERO camera: The Surf Movie
- HD Surf HERO camera — We went down to Oaxaca, Mexico with rippers Jamie Sterling, Gabriel Villaran, Ramon Navarro and friends to celebrate the launch of the HD Surf HERO camera. The result is a professional surf movie shot on the $269 HD Surf HERO from GoPro.
GoPro HD: Surf Photography with Clark Little
- An inside scoop of the art behind Clark Little’s surf photography.
- Music: “Looking for Love” by Pretty Lights
Kiteboarding movie with the GoPro Hero HD camera
- My first day out with this camera at a California spot that has open ocean surf and a flat water pond. All the footage is shot at 960p 30fps with the camera on a headstrap and board mount.